EXPECTATIONS FOR WHSD STUDENT-ATHLETES
“Success is simple. Do what’s RIGHT, the RIGHT way, at the RIGHT time.”
· To get an education and position yourself as a productive member of society.
· To give your total effort on every play, practice, and game.
· To give unselfishly of yourself towards your teammates and for the good of the TEAM.
· To be the very best you can be.
· To be totally honest in all your dealings.
· To be extremely loyal to your school, your coaches, your family, and your teammates.
· To be on time, if not EARLY, to all meetings, practices, and trips.
· To be courteous to all.
· To always encourage and display a POSITIVE attitude.
· To be emotional and enthusiastic.
· To always exhibit class, character, and commitment.