Expectations For WHSD Coaching Staff
“Success is simple. Do what’s RIGHT, the RIGHT way, at the RIGHT time.”
· To help our student-athlete reach personal and educational goals.
· To make all decisions in the best interest of the TEAM.
· To provide the leadership and training necessary to achieve athletic program and TEAM goals.
· To treat our student-athlete as a mature person with respect.
· To be accountable in supervision, communication, and development of our student-athlete.
· To establish a positive relationship with ALL student-athletes, parents, administrators, and community.
· To promote the objectives and values of the WHSD Athletic Department.
· To do everything in your capacity to maintain/improve our facilities and to make the academic and athletic programs in the WHSD one of the best in the state of Arkansas.